Please contact my office for individual/couple/family/coaching session rates
and for presentation and consultation fees.
Services may be covered in full or in part your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, kindly give 24 hours notice. Each in-person or phone session is specifically set aside for you each week. If you do not provide at least 24 hours notice in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session or consult.
Request an appointment online here.
If you would like additional information, please contact my office. Thank you.